Women Medical Officers (BS-17) in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department.The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced an exciting opportunity for Women Medical Officers.
Are you a qualified medical professional looking for a rewarding career in the healthcare sector? If so, you’re in luck.In this blog post, we’ll provide you with all the essential details about this job vacancy, including eligibility criteria, application requirements, and more.
Women Medical Officer (BS-17)
PPSC Case No. 12-RD/2023:
No. of Posts: 374
- Open Merit: 344
- Special Persons Quota: 11
- Minority Quota: 19
Basic Scale and Nature of Post: BS-17 Women Medical Officer (On Regular Basis)
Prescribed Qualification/Experience: To be eligible for this position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- MBBS Qualification: Applicants must hold an MBBS qualification recognized by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC)/Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC).
- Registration: Candidates should be registered with PMDC/PMC.
- One Year House Job: Candidates must have completed one year of regular House Job.
- Applicants should have passed their MBBS examination and completed one year of House Job by the closing date for the submission of online applications to the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Candidates must produce a certificate of Full Permanent Medical Registration from PMC/PMDC issued on or before the closing date for eligibility.
- If PMDC/PMC Registration Certificates have not been issued yet, candidates can still be considered eligible if they provide evidence of applying for such registration on or before the closing date.
- Candidates who have applied for the renewal of their expired registration after the closing date will also be considered eligible.
- Provisional PMDC/PMC registration certificates for house jobs will not be accepted for eligibility.
- Female Candidates: 22 to 50 years
Gender, Domicile & Place of Posting:
- Gender: Only Female and Female transgender individuals are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates must be domiciled in any district of the Province of Punjab.
- Place of Posting: Successful candidates will be posted throughout Punjab.
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified female medical professionals to contribute to the healthcare sector in Punjab and build a successful career. If you meet the prescribed qualification and experience criteria, don’t miss this chance to apply for the Women Medical Officer position.
To apply for this position and get more details, visit the official PPSC website and submit your application before the closing date. Join the dedicated healthcare team and make a meaningful impact on the lives of the people of Punjab.
Stay tuned for more job updates and career opportunities. Good luck with your application