We are hiring for multiple roles across Pakistan, explore a career opportunity with us here:Shan Foods Private Limited. We know that we can help you if you’re thinking about food. You’ve come to the right spot if you want more. You can enjoy a homely feeling with us, whether you’re in the Middle East, North America or anywhere else.
We at Shan foods believe that we can grow together by learning from each other. Not only do our people drive the business but they also contribute to the growth of the global food industry.
Here’s a Sneak Peak into The Life and Work of a Senior Research & Development Executive in Shan Foods
In our spice manufacturing company, you will be responsible for managing research and development activities relating to products from the Meat Industry. You will be responsible for driving innovation, developing new products, improving current products, and ensuring that the highest standards of quality are met. This position requires a strong technical background and an in-depth understanding of the meat industry.
What you’ll be doing as Senior Research & Development Executive
- Manage R&D for meat products including the formulation, development and optimization of new seasonings and flavors.
- Market research is essential to identify potential new product opportunities.
- Work with teams from across the organization, including marketing, sales, production, and quality control to ensure smooth product launch processes
- Conduct sensory evaluations and consumer testing to assess the performance of new products, and to make data-driven decision.
- Analyze product performance and customer feedback to identify product improvements and suggest necessary modifications.
- Collaboration with external suppliers, vendors and research institutions is a great way to take advantage of their expertise, resources, and technologies in order to develop new products and innovations
- Ensure that all product development processes are in compliance with food safety and regulatory standards
- Keep abreast of new technologies, ingredients, and processing techniques relating to meat products. Implement relevant R&D advancements.
What do we look for in you?
Shan Foods are currently in the process of recruiting a Senior Research and Development Executive specializing in Meat Seasoning. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Food Sciences, Food Technology, or a related field of expertise.
- Brings a minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience in research and development, with a specific emphasis on Meat production within the food industry.
- Knowledge of global food standards and requirements for food safety and hygiene.
- Exhibits a profound understanding of food safety and hygiene prerequisites aligned with Global Food Standards.
Shan Foods has presence in over 70 destinations covering five continents with over a thousand people working across the globe. This diverse reach calls for a dynamic workforce that can drive to meet milestones and have the determination to reach greater heights while striving to become better versions of themselves.
Shan provides an engaging, inclusive and safe working environment for its employees where there is freedom of speech and the liberty to take initiative to achieve excellence. We are always in search of individuals who have exemplary integrity, the passion to succeed and the commitment to do a little bit more.
We consider our people to be our biggest assets as without them we are incomplete. Therefore, we continuously invest in the development of our employees and believe in taking special care by nurturing their personal as well as professional growth. This serves as an excellent opportunity for potential employees to hone their skills and take their careers to the next level.
If you want to apply online for this oversees job, you may click on below link.
The company dedicates all of its successes to the people who collectively make this organization, ‘The Shan family’ and welcomes all those who are willing to help make it bigger, better & stronger!