Job Opportunities at the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD)
The National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) is a prestigious institution dedicated to providing top-quality cardiovascular care and advancing medical research. We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team in various positions.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the field of healthcare and contributing to the well-being of patients, we encourage you to apply for the following roles:
1. Nursing Consultant
- Provide expert nursing care and contribute to patient well-being through your clinical skills and expertise.
2. Assistant Professor (Biochemistry Microbiology Hematology)
- Join our academic team to educate and mentor the next generation of medical professionals.
3. Cardiac Perfusionist
- Play a critical role in cardiovascular surgeries by operating the heart-lung machine and ensuring patient safety.
4. Manager Lab
- Lead and manage laboratory operations to support accurate diagnostics and patient care.
- Contribute to patient safety and treatment effectiveness by ensuring proper medication management.
6. Nursing Secretary
- Support nursing staff and contribute to efficient patient care coordination.
7. Software Engineer
- Develop innovative software solutions to enhance medical processes and improve patient care.
8. Laboratory Technician
- Assist in conducting various medical tests and procedures to aid in accurate diagnosis.
9. ECG Technologist
- Play a vital role in diagnosing cardiovascular conditions by performing and interpreting ECG tests.
10. Network Technician – Manage and maintain the hospital’s network infrastructure to ensure seamless communication.
11. X-Ray Technician – Operate X-ray equipment to produce images used in patient diagnosis and treatment.
12. Staff Nurse – Provide compassionate nursing care and support patients throughout their treatment journey.
13. System Engineer – Manage and optimize the hospital’s technical systems to ensure efficient operations.
14. Coordination Laboratory – Assist in coordinating laboratory activities and ensuring accurate test results.
… and many more positions available.
Application Process: Interested candidates should submit the following documents to the Human Resources Department:
- Updated CV
- Complete educational and experience certificates
- Passport-size photographs
Please ensure that all required documents are included to avoid rejection of incomplete applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application Deadline: 21st August 2023 For more details and to view the official advertisement, please visit the attached picture.
Join us in our mission to provide exceptional cardiovascular care and contribute to groundbreaking research at the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases. Your expertise and dedication can make a meaningful impact on the lives of countless patients. Apply now and be part of our team!
NICVD’s Primary Preventive Cardiology Program: Promoting Heart Health in Pakistan
In a proactive effort to combat the rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and foster a heart-healthy Pakistan, the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases (NICVD) has introduced an innovative initiative – the Primary Preventive Cardiology Program. This program aims to identify and mitigate risk factors associated with the early development of heart diseases, enabling individuals to make informed lifestyle choices and prioritize their cardiovascular health.
Cardiovascular diseases, including heart attacks and strokes, have emerged as a significant health concern in Pakistan. Recognizing the need for comprehensive preventive measures, NICVD has taken a bold step by launching this groundbreaking program. The primary objective is to create awareness about the importance of heart health and empower individuals with knowledge to prevent potential cardiac issues.
Program Details: The Primary Preventive Cardiology Program offers a comprehensive array of services to the public, absolutely free of cost. This initiative reflects NICVD’s commitment to ensuring that every Pakistani has access to vital heart health information and services. The program’s schedule is as follows:
- Days: Every Tuesday and Saturday
- Timing: 09:00 AM – 01:30 PM
During these dedicated hours, individuals can avail themselves of various preventive services that play a crucial role in assessing and managing cardiovascular risks. The services provided under this program include thorough health screenings, risk factor assessments, and personalized counseling sessions with healthcare professionals.
Focus on Education and Empowerment: NICVD‘s Primary Preventive Cardiology Program places a strong emphasis on education and empowerment. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about common risk factors such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, and diabetes – all of which contribute to the development of heart diseases. Moreover, they will receive guidance on adopting heart-healthy lifestyles, including dietary modifications, regular exercise, stress management, and smoking cessation.
Community Impact and Vision: By offering these preventive services free of charge, NICVD aims to make a lasting impact on the community’s cardiovascular health. The program envisions a Pakistan where individuals are empowered to take control of their heart health and are equipped with the tools to make informed decisions that reduce their risk of heart diseases.
NICVD’s commitment to primary preventive cardiology underscores its role not only as a leading healthcare institution but also as a catalyst for positive change in the nation’s health landscape. Through this program, NICVD is paving the way for a healthier and more resilient Pakistan.
In conclusion, NICVD’s Primary Preventive Cardiology Program stands as a beacon of hope in the fight against heart diseases. By offering comprehensive preventive services and education, NICVD is playing a pivotal role in promoting heart health and building a stronger, heart-conscious society. Together, we can work towards a heart-healthy Pakistan where every individual has the opportunity to lead a longer, healthier, and more fulfilling life.