The position (Sr. Manager Projects Implementation) is responsible for the efficient management and timely delivery of all key projects undertaken by the Retail Banking Group. The role involves ensuring effective collaboration and synergy within and across groups to successfully meet project timelines outlined by the organization. Additionally, it requires tracking, monitoring, and reporting project progress and performance to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
MCB Bank is Hiring Sr. Manager Projects Implementation
|Sr. Manager Projects Implementation
|Business Support, Products & Project Management
|Business Support & Projects Implementation
|Department Head – Business Support & Project Management
1. Defining project objectives, project scope, roles & responsibilities, reviewing project proposals, and preparing project plans. Managing resource requirements, availability, and allocation – both internal and third party.
2. Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, work streams, and activities. Managing project delivery according to this plan and measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
3. Tracking projects and providing regular reports on project status to the project team and key stakeholders. Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope or schedule. Identifying and mitigating potential risks to prevent delays and bottlenecks.
4. Managing the relationship and communication with all stakeholders to ensure project satisfaction. Leading cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
5. Managing and coordinating all division-related projects, tasks, and deliverables.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent writing and documentation skills
- Relevant project knowledge
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and awareness of deadlines
- Ability to anticipate problems and take action to control them
- Ability to present information and ideas clearly and concisely
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Education and Experience:
- Graduation/Masters preferably in Business/IT
- 2-3 years of proven track record as a project manager/coordinator
- Preferred – Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail, multi-tasking, time management, and adaptability
- Hardworking, self-starter, able to set own priorities
Any other assignment as per directives of Line Management.
To apply for this position, please email us your updated CV at [email protected]. Kindly mention the full job title in the subject line of your email.