we invite you to apply for the position of Unit Head AML at our prestigious organization Sindh Bank. If you have a passion for anti-money laundering (AML) and a deep understanding of banking operations. Are you ready to take on a leadership role that directly contributes to safeguarding the integrity of the financial system?
Position: Unit Head AML
Location: Head Office, Karachi
Application Deadline: Apply latest by 10/08/2023
About Us: At Sindh Bank, we’re committed to upholding the highest standards of ethics, compliance, and customer trust. As a leading player in the banking industry, we recognize the critical importance of preventing money laundering and ensuring the transparent flow of funds within the financial ecosystem. We are seeking an experienced and dedicated individual to lead our AML efforts and drive excellence in our compliance strategies.
Your Role and Responsibilities: As the Unit Head AML, you will be at the forefront of our commitment to combat money laundering and illicit financial activities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute AML strategies, policies, and procedures that align with regulatory guidelines and the bank’s objectives.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay updated with the latest AML laws, regulations, and guidelines set forth by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). Ensure the bank’s operations are in full compliance with these requirements.
- Team Management: Lead and mentor a dedicated team of AML professionals, fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment.
- Risk Assessment: Conduct thorough risk assessments and implement appropriate controls to mitigate AML risks within the bank’s operations.
- Training and Awareness: Provide training to bank staff on AML policies, procedures, and best practices. Promote a culture of AML awareness throughout the organization.
- Reporting and Documentation: Prepare and submit timely AML reports to relevant authorities and senior management. Maintain accurate records of AML activities and investigations.
Qualifications and Experience: To excel in this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant banking experience, with a strong focus on AML functions.
- In-depth knowledge of AML laws, regulations, and SBP guidelines.
- Graduation is a must, preferably holding an MBA or M.Com degree from an HEC recognized university.
- Aged up to 45 years.
Why Join Sindh Bank?
- Impactful Work: Your contributions will play a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity and stability of the financial system.
- Professional Growth: We provide ample opportunities for skill enhancement, leadership development, and career progression.
- Innovative Environment: Join a dynamic and forward-thinking team that embraces innovation and encourages fresh perspectives.
- Collaborative Culture: Be part of a culture that values teamwork, diversity, and open communication.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer a competitive salary package along with attractive benefits.
Application Process: If you’re excited about taking the next step in your career and making a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply at Sindh Bank. The application deadline is 10/08/2023. To submit your application, please follow these steps:
- Visit our Sindh Bank website at https://www.sindhbank.com.pk/.
- Navigate to the Careers section and locate the “Unit Head AML” job posting.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and complete the online application form.
- Upload your updated resume, clearly highlighting your relevant experience, AML knowledge, and educational background.
- Submit the application form before the deadline.
At Sindh Bank, we are dedicated to creating a safe, transparent, and compliant financial environment for our customers and the wider community. Join us in our mission to prevent money laundering and uphold the highest ethical standards in the banking industry. Apply today and be part of our exceptional team!
Note: Sindh Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.