Abbott announced a jobs in Karachi as Head Internal Audit & Compliance. Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott At Abbott, You Can Do Work That Matters, Grow, And Learn, Care For Yourself And Family, Be Your True Self And Live a Full Life. You Will Have Access To Jobs in Karachi
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of .
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Job Title: Head Internal Audit & Compliance
Location: Jobs in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
About Abbott: Abbott is a global leader in healthcare, dedicated to improving lives through the development of innovative and life-changing products. With a rich history of scientific advancements, we are committed to delivering solutions that advance healthcare for people around the world.
Job Description: Abbott is seeking a highly skilled and motivated professional to join our team as the Head of Internal Audit & Compliance in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan. In this key leadership role, you will be responsible for overseeing our internal audit function and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Manages teams with focus on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development.
- Short-term operational/tactical responsibilities.Responsible for the organization’s ethics/business conduct programs.
- Provides specialized support in areas such as training, transparency, investigations, third party process and monitoring.
- Defines standards for appropriate business conduct and oversees investigations of wrongdoing.
- Develop and implement an effective internal audit and compliance strategy.
- Lead and manage a team of auditors and compliance professionals.
- Conduct risk assessments and identify areas for improvement in internal controls.
- Plan and execute comprehensive audit programs, including financial, operational, and compliance audits.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal processes and recommend improvements.
- Ensure compliance with local and international regulations, industry standards, and company policies.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to senior management on audit findings and compliance matters.
- Foster a culture of integrity, accountability, and continuous improvement within the organization.
- Manages, implements and administers the activities within Ethics & Compliance.
- Implemetns standards for appropriate business conduct and oversees investigations of wrongdoing.
- Provides information to senior management to form a view on all Ethics & Compliance matters and their potential impact on the organization.
- Largely involved in formulating development plans, guidelines, policies and short-term strategies as well as setting goals and targets.
- Manages the development of the function’s planning and ensures successful collaboration with other functions to ensure their operations are conducted according to the company’s Ethics & Compliance standards.
- Prepares materials for external and internal parties and manages relationships to ensure the organization’s interests are well-represented.
- Leads, directs, evaluates, and develops professional Ethics & Compliance specialists to ensure the organization’s activities are conducted accurately, ethically and according to established guidelines.
- Responsible for implementing and developing the organization’s ethics/business conduct programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field; Master’s degree or professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA, CIA) is a plus.
- Proven experience in internal audit and compliance, preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge of auditing standards, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and lead a team effectively.
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail.
- Proficiency in relevant auditing and compliance software.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work for a global leader in healthcare.
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Making a meaningful impact on healthcare and people’s lives.
If you are a dynamic and experienced professional looking to contribute to a company dedicated to improving healthcare worldwide, we invite you to apply for Jobs in Karachi.
How to Apply: Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience for this position via Abbott’s careers portal.
Abbott is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences Jobs in Karachi
Feel free to customize this job post as needed to align with Abbott’s specific requirements and preferences.