The Indonesia Procurement Manager for Capex (Capital Expenditures) and MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations) is a pivotal role within any organization, responsible for managing the procurement activities related to both capital investments and the essential day-to-day operational needs. This role demands a strategic thinker with a strong understanding of procurement principles, supply chain management, and a keen eye for cost optimization.
Pepsico is Hiring – Indonesia Procurement Manager – Capex & MRO
The Indonesia Procurement Manager for Capex & MRO plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of an organization by securing the necessary assets and resources for both strategic growth and day-to-day operations. Their expertise in procurement and supply chain management is essential for achieving cost-efficiency, operational excellence, and sustainable growth in the Indonesian market.
Responsible for developing and implementing procurement Make strategy that aligns with each Commercial Unit that will leverage the scale and scope to achieve best-in-market competitive supply agreements and increase overall profitability.
· Establish new and effective ways of working with key stakeholders and contribute to the overall strategic direction of broader Asia Foods business strategies.
· Lead critical Opex, Facility and Indirect sourcing projects for Indirects Category supporting the business to deliver its targets
· Help delivery critical myBUY KPI’s with regards to automation and compliance buy ensuring catalogues are negotiated, created and updated.
· Independently Manage the Sub Categories of Organic Waste, Sellable waste, Transport & Canteen Services for both TH Plants.
· Deliver Indirect productivity to productivity targets and annual operating plan
· Help develop & Implement the Procurement strategy of all indirect spends for with emphasis on identification of cost reduction opportunities and procurement process improvements.
· Continuously review and implement improvement in sourcing processes through use of best practices tools and processes including detailed spend, market and business analytics
· Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders including Engineering, Projects, HR, Operations, Health & Safety, Agro,and QFS to support their agenda on sourcing projects.
· Build key relationships with cross-functional and functional stakeholders
· Coordinate with over ~300 Suppliers locally and globally to Build sustainable supplier partnership relationships
· Manage Purchase to Pay (P2P) processes, including approving Requisitions and ensuring compliance to Procurement Policy
· Work closely with Legal & Controls to develop contracts that include all the required terms and conditions to mitigate risk to protect PepsiCo’s interests
· Identify evaluate and recommend other purchasing opportunities across business to effectively help increase the spend base.
· Responsible for developing and maintaining appropriate compliance and governance structures and processes and for establishing strategies to manage commodity price risk, process / control risk, policy and standards within the Make category
· Establish functional credibility with senior internal and external stakeholders.
· Active participation with cross functional teams supporting the execution of the commercial calendar via the planning and implementation of new products.
· Optimise supplier innovation and technology.
· Lead strategic procurement initiatives for Indonesia BU Indirects,
· Govern the development of Category related sourcing contracts and agreements; lead negotiations and conduct developments with key suppliers
· Define transformation strategy including required changes across People, Process and Systems to drive increasing spend coverage and results
· Define sourcing strategies based on changing market conditions and provide input during strategic sourcing activities, including internal and external analysis and negotiations
· Implement sourcing recommendations, ensure compliance is monitored, and benefits tracked in line with the procurement policies & practices
· Support Smart Spending Journey
- Support the Capital COE to deliver on Indonesia BU Capital Requirements
Risk Management & Control
· Evaluate and build strategic partnerships with key suppliers.
· Identify High risk Suppliers, develop and qualify a business continuity plan to ensure supply security.
· Ensure suppliers compliance to Sustainable Sourcing Program & Third Party Due Deligence requirements.
· Ensure Full Complinace to GP & BUControl Policy.
· Support and ensure full compliance with myBUY requirements to ensure meeting Governance and Productivity requirements
· Manage cash flow / payable terms extension process
Productivity & OCF
· Define and achieve Indonesia BU Indirects annual and long-term strategic sourcing inflation, productivity & OCF targets
· Lead the development and execution of productivity pipeline
· Lift and shift/adapt ideas from other countries/regions
· Work with stakeholders to expand indirects spend managed by GP (targeting 80% of total Addressable Operating Spend over PSP)
· Develop and manage the financial plans and forecasts to ensure proper financial management of savings, expenses and synchronization with regional and global reporting.
· Work closely with Indonesia Procurement Lead & Sector COE leads
· Collaborate with Indonesia Procurement Lead and other COE teams and cross functional stakeholders to deliver against key business objectives
· Build Procurement function credibility with the business stakeholders; represent Procurement function internally (peer level) and externally (suppliers)
· Enhance the overall Indirects sourcing capability by partnering with Sector GP Capability Lead to drive appropriate capability programs
- Minimum 7 years+ experience in a Procurement Category Management that can demonstrate executing optimal outcomes in the Make category.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering
- Proven technical procurement category knowledge to ensure the continued adoption and use of best practice approaches
- Sound knowledge of supply market fundamentals
- Proven influencing skills to positively impact complex negotiations and communicate at executive leadership levels
- Excellent balance of analytical & negotiation skills
- Contract writing / risk analysis / liabilities and indemnities / SLA’s / and general commercial terms
- Sound understanding of SAP, Ariba and P2P Governance and Controls
- Preferred CIPSA or related qualification highly desirable
If you want to apply, you may click to our below link