HRBP Commercial DACH as a HR Business Partner for Commercial functions Marketing, Sales, Commercialization, Digital, at PepsiCo
HRBP Commercial DACH
– Job Share (20hrs per week) –
- Act as a HR Business Partner for Commercial functions (Marketing, Sales, Commercialization, Digital, etc.) at PepsiCo
- Ensure HR perspective and input to overall company strategy to foster business success
- Secure assessment of potential, performance & capabilities, identification of talents and succession planning; design of individual effective development programs; identification of actions to address low performance issues
- Ensure continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of organization structure, identifying issues and proposing changes in structure design and re-configuration of roles & accountabilities, additions or redundancies, enabling career paths and job rotations
- Develop appropriate HR policies and standards to ensure effective, fair and equitable management of staff throughout the organization
- Support development of core organization capabilities through effective staffing and improvement of people skills and competencies
- Facilitate workshops with business teams to increase level of collaboration, performance and effectiveness
At PepsiCo, our people inspire everything we do. We are passionate to empower them to create successful careers, personal growth and positive impact.
- Flexibility: For us, the future of work is flexible. All employees can work 4.5 days per week instead of 5 within a defined period (FlexDay), work up to 2 days per week on a mobile basis from anywhere in Germany (FlexPlace) and structure their daily working hours around a fixed core working time (FlexTime).
- Financial: On top of a competitive base salary and benefits package we offer an attractive company pension scheme and a monthly meal and holiday allowance.
- Development: We offer local and international career and learning opportunities, e.g. PEPUniversity (our global learning platform), Lunch & Learn sessions and annual Festivals of Learning.
- Family: Allowance for newborns and monthly childcare.
- Live Life Well: A program with a wide range of sports, culture and health care options, 30 days of vacation and Sabbatical.
- BA/MA degree (eg. HR Management, economics, law, psychology) or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 7+ years of working experience including minimum 5 years HR experience at different levels in multinational companies
- Excellent knowledge of German and English language
- Excellent knowledge of German labour law
- Preferred experience operating in international matrix organizations
- Strong Communicator, effective in influencing, negotiating and engaging
- Pro-active, flexible and solution-oriented mindset, aiming for continuous improvement
Are you up for the challenge?
We are looking forward to your application!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $86 billion in net revenue in 2022, driven by a complementary beverage and convenient foods portfolio that includes Lay’s, Doritos, Cheetos, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Mountain Dew, Quaker, and SodaStream. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including many iconic brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability and human capital at the center of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com