As an HR Manager in either Phoenix, Arizona, or Denver, Colorado, you will play a critical role in the success of our organization by overseeing all aspects of human resources management within your designated location. This position offers an exciting opportunity to lead HR initiatives, foster a positive work culture, and contribute to the growth and development of our employees.
Pepsico is Hiring – HR Manager
Phoenix, Arizona; Denver, Colorado
HR Manager Responsibilities
- Lead and fully execute key initiatives that support FLNA strategies
- Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions, and implement action plans
- Must ensure activities follow all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Lead and coach leadership in performance management and developing effective pipeline and succession plans
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs
- Must have ability to think and work independently, take initiative, and make the right tradeoff decisions as it relates to projects or HR processes
- Develop and execute team strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture
- Lead and participate in team Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and must be able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
Compensation and Benefits for HR Manager:
- The expected compensation range for this position is between $98,700 – $165,150 based on a full-time schedule.
- Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary.
- Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 12% of annual salary paid out Annually.
- Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
- In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or another related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
Work Experience for HR Manager:
- A minimum of 6 years of prior Human Resources Generalist experience
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing and sales environment is preferred
Skills & Capabilities For HR Manager:
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; labor relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present his/her point of view in varied business situations
- Strong skills in PowerPoint/Excel/Word
EEO Statement All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement