As a strategic leader, your role will be pivotal in shaping our talent acquisition strategy, guiding internal stakeholders, evaluating both internal and external candidates, and enhancing PepsiCo Pakistan’s employer
brand to attract top-tier talent. This opportunity combines elements of strategic advisory, recruitment process leadership, and employer branding, making it an exciting and multifaceted role.
Recruitment Talent Acquisition :
- Develop and execute the talent acquisition strategy for Pakistan CU inclusive of campus initiatives, diversity priorities and strategic pipelining
- Execute the full life cycle recruitment process for professional / senior level roles while achieving such as Time to Accept (TTA), Time-to-Find/Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores(HMSS) and system accuracy, among others. This includes utilising range of direct sourcing methodologies to identify and engage with high calibre candidates
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including hiring managers and HR partners, in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes to build TA functional credibility.
- Work with functional leaders and HRBP to identify the pipeline needs and partner with HRBP and business toensure appropriate projects for all round development
- Stay informed of external market trends and recruiting techniques. Build ongoing external networks and future candidate slates.
- Deploy employer branding strategy in line with global EVP
- Design EVP communication including all creatives, posts, articles, events, etc., and leveraging and exploring new channels for external communication
- Develop and manage all employer branding communication channels, eg., LinkedIn, Career site, job page, etc.
- Deep dive on critical audiences e.g. women in sales and SC. Research based and build out recruitment marketing assets to fuel talent pipelines in market
- Build relationship with internal key stakeholders and employee ambassadors to advocate PepsiCo EVP
- Manage ERP program, job promotion activities and candidate relationship management platforms
- Benchmark the industry to identify innovative & proactive talent attraction programs on campus Manage campus recruiting programs such as management trainee program, internship program, campus contest, and other pipeline building programs
- Implement the on campus employer branding strategy to engage with students
- Partner with talent, communications and diversity & engagement teams to curate stories that deliver on the PepsiCo EVP
- Drive thought-leadership by utilizing secondary market research, competitive analysis and hire data to cultivate actionable insights and trends for attracting talent
- Bachelor degree is required; Master degree preferred
- At least 8 years of equivalent experiences. At least 5 years of campus hiring/employer branding experiences/recruitment experiences
- Project management experience
- Must be a collaborative team player
- Proven ability to build strong networks and relationships both externally and internally
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and keep up with a high volume of activity