Are you seeking a meaningful career that allows you to contribute to the welfare of society? The Zakat & Ushr Department through ppsc is offering a golden opportunity for enthusiastic individuals to join their team. If you’re interested in making a positive impact and have the necessary qualifications, this could be the path for you. Let’s delve into the details of these positions and what you need to know to apply.
PPSC Position Overview:
TS (One Post reserved for Women Quota)
- Age Limit:
- Male candidates: 18 to 35 years (30 years + 5 years general age relaxation)
- Female candidates: 18 to 38 years (30 years + 8 years general age relaxation)
- Transgender candidates: Age and gender identification will align with their CNIC details.
- A Master’s Degree (Second Division) from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
The selection process consists of a one-paper MCQ type General Ability written test. The test comprises 100 marks and has a duration of 90 minutes. It will cover the following areas:
- General Knowledge
- Pakistan Studies
- Current Affairs
- Islamic studies (General Knowledge for Non-Muslim candidates)
- Basic Mathematics
- Everyday Science (75%)
- Questions related to Computer Studies (25%)
GENDER: Male, Female & Transgender DOMICILE: All Punjab Basis PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
This is your chance to contribute to the noble cause of Zakat and Ushr distribution and make a positive impact on the lives of those in need. By joining the Zakat & Ushr Department, you’ll play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient management of resources for the betterment of society.
If you possess the required qualifications and are passionate about making a difference, seize this opportunity to be a part of the Zakat & Ushr Department’s mission. Apply now and embark on a journey that not only offers professional growth but also allows you to serve the community and uplift those who require assistance the most.
1. Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
2. Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the
period of their service in such organization.
3. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local
qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final,
at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or
whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
4. In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any
other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be rejected. Candidate must provide proof of registration showing that the concerned private entity had the status
of a registered body during the period of experience claimed by the candidate.
5. The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and
provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
6. The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other
relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
7. The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview.
CGPAis not acceptable.
8. No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
9. The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLYbe held at Lahore.
10. In case of variation (increase/decrease) in number of post(s) by the concerned department, No Fresh Applications will be invited.
11. Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter by visiting the nearest *1Link Member Banks Branches, Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications
01 September 2023