Ad-hoc Appointment of Charge Nurse in Tehsil Murree, District Rawalpindi: Application Process and Guidelines
Are you a qualified and dedicated nurse seeking a rewarding career opportunity? The Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department is pleased to announce ad-hoc appointments for the position of Charge Nurse (BS-16) on an ad-hoc basis in Tehsil Murree, District Rawalpindi. If you are a female nurse looking to make a positive impact on healthcare, this could be the chance you’ve been waiting for. Read on to learn about the application process, eligibility criteria, and important terms and conditions.
Appointment of Charge Nurse Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying, ensure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Valid Registration with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Age: 21 to 28 years.
- Domicile: Punjab.
- B.Sc Nursing Generic (Four Years) OR
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife. (Preference will be given to graduates of Government Institutions).
Application Procedure and Important Details:
- The appointment process is based on the Recruitment Policy, 2022.
- Provincial quotas will be followed, including 5% for Minority and 3% for Disabled Persons (where applicable).
- General age relaxation for general candidates is 8 years, and for special/disabled persons, it’s 15 years.
- Deduction of continuous service in a public sector organization will be applied to the candidate’s age.
- Disabled/special persons must provide proof of registration with the Social Welfare Department along with a Disability Certificate issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Applications are to be submitted through the online portal: http://adhoc.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk/ by 31st August, 2023.
- View the details of vacant posts on the provided portal/link.
- Applications submitted by hand, courier, or post will not be entertained.
- The vacancies are specific to the mentioned posts and are non-transferable.
- Submitting fake documents or concealing information will result in disqualification.
- A Scrutiny Committee will evaluate applications based on the provided documents/information on the portal.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Interview date, time, and details will be communicated via email, call, or SMS.
- Short-listed candidates must bring original documents along with attested photocopies to the interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided for the test/interview.
- The department reserves the right to accept/reject/cancel applications or the entire recruitment process without notice or justification.
- The hiring authority can reject applications or cancel the recruitment process at any stage without providing reasons.
- The number of vacancies may change without notice from the department.
- Final terms and conditions of appointment will be finalized on the actual appointment date.
- Department decisions on all matters related to recruitment, eligibility, shortlisting, and selection criteria are final.
Make a Difference in Healthcare:
This is your opportunity to contribute to the healthcare sector while advancing your career. If you meet the eligibility criteria and are passionate about nursing, apply before the deadline and become part of a dynamic team that is committed to improving healthcare services.
For any queries, please contact: 1033
Join us in making a positive impact on healthcare in Tehsil Murree, District Rawalpindi!
For more information, visit the official website: www.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk